United Way of Freeborn County

The Children's Center is one of the 18 agencies of the United Way of Freeborn County. Because of the funds we receive from United Way, we are able to provide a sliding fee scale for income eligible families.

To apply for the sliding fee scale, contact the office at 605 James Avenue, 507-373-7979.

The following conditions must be met to qualify for the sliding fee scale:

  1. You must submit proof of denial for funding through the Freeborn Country Department of Human Services.
  2. You must present your current tax return as proof of income.